This model would be an acceptable instrument for serious players auditioning for college. It is made from loft dried tonewoods that have been aged for a minimum of five years. During the aging process the sound-deadening resins evaporate from the wood, making the instrument weigh less and allowing the plates to vibrate freely. Beautiful German varnishes are hand applied in an artistic palette for these advanced instruments.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Spruce top and heavily flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied German varnish
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Stradivari pattern
- Cello available in 4/4 Only
- Includes plush 20mm padded bag