This cello is requested on school instrument bids across the country for its ease of playability, power, and complex overtones. This is accomplished by unique arching and graduations of the top and back. This cello is beautifully hand varnished by a combination of oil and spirit varnishes imported from Germany. By far one of our most popular step up cellos. Redesigned for 2014 with improved workmanship, graduation and varnish.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Spruce top and flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied spirit and oil varnish combination
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Stradivari pattern
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 – 1/2
- Includes plush 20mm padded bag & AM45 Brazilwood Bow