This cello looks deceptively simple in appearance but the sound is unmatched at this price. The tonewoods are hand selected for their incredible tap tones. The workmanship and attention to detail are similar to that seen in fine Italian violins. The varnish is simple yet elegant. These instruments made one at a time by professional violinmakers using the Sacconi measurements of Stradivarious cellos are a culmination of five years of research in finding the perfect tonewoods matched with the ideal graduations and hand finished with spirit varnish. Outfitted with our Deluxe padded bag and AM35 fully lined bow.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied amber spirit varnish
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Sacconi pattern
- Cello available in sizes 4/4-1/10
- Includes plush 20mm padded bag and AM35 bow