Sacconi Strad Outfit
This violin looks deceptively simple in appearance but the sound is unmatched at this price. The workmanship and attention to detail are similar to that seen in fine Italian violins. The varnish is simple yet elegant. These instruments made one at a time by professional violinmakers using the Sacconi measurements of Stradivarious violins are a culmination of five years of research in finding the perfect tonewoods matched with the ideal graduations and hand finished with spirit varnish.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Loft dried spruce top, maple back, and sides
- Hand-applied spirit varnish
- Ebony pegs, chinrest and carbon fiber tailpiece
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Stradivari pattern with Sacconi measurements
- Violin available in 4/4 – 1/32
- Outfit includes Carboni or Glasser fiberglass bow and a T-AS or Boltron case.